I keep coming across great questions which really make me stop and think.
George Siemens asked four really thought provoking questions in the Networked Learning Conference 2010 Hot Seat
- What skills/attributes do learners need in order to learn effectively with networked technologies?
- What role will educators need to fulfill in networked learning environments?
- Can learning networks (partly) replace the teacher?
- Given the prominence of networked technologies and the growth of networked learning, what types of research questions does our field need to pursue?
In fact I think George must be in question posing mode as in this week’s CCK09 course he has asked another great question
- This week is an opportunity for you to reflect on what openness means to you, what benefits you get from being open, and concerns with transparent learning (as well as how you expect to overcome those concerns).
And in this post George has alerted us to D’Arcy Norman’s question:
- How do you connect to people online?
These are all questions that I have been thinking about for some time but haven’t been able to articulate so clearly. They are all relevant to my life and work. So where to start in answering them?